Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (USA) PSP ISO
Download Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (USA) PSP ISO
An epic war has struck the Marvel universe….and its outcome is in your hands! Marvel Nemesis: Rise the Imperfects delivers the most authentic and cinematic Super Hero fighting experience ever seen in a video game while remaining faithful to Marvel's comic legacy.
Pit the most legendary Marvel Super Heroes against The Imperfects, a group of Super Heroes created collaboratively by Marvel, EA, and top comic book industry talent, in all-out duels to determine who among them is the most powerful of all. Control a number of characters from Marvel's library of Super Hero families including Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Iron Man.
Experience what it's like to fully possess each Hero's super powers-and unleash them on enemies with devastating effect. Pummel and ultimately crush adversaries in fully interactive and highly destructible fighting arenas. Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects features locations from the Marvel's universe as well as New York City landmarks. Use this environment to your advantage and defeat enemies in head-to-head battles, in online multiplayer challenges or in the single-player mode.
Guaranteeing its authenticity, the team behind Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects includes Hollywood and comic book industry stars such as renowned illustrator Jae Lee (Spider-Man, Uncanny X-men, Captain America) and movie character designer Paul Catling (Spider-Man, The Punisher, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets). With more than a dozen Super Heroes, a brand-new family of characters, and destructible battle
- Fight Like a Super Hero: Easy to pick up and play but challenging to master, Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects gives players full control over each individual character's unique super powers.
- All-Star Marvel Line-up: Renowned comic artist, Jae Lee, is lending his talent in bringing Marvel's character's to life. Roster features Marvel's legendary Super Heroes including Iron Man, Spider-Man and Wolverine.
- New Family of Super Heroes: EA has tapped top entertainment industry talent including concept artist, Paul Catling, to help create a new family of Super Heroes called, The Imperfects, as well as other veteran Marvel talent to help develop the back stories for the new characters.
- Your Environment is a Weapon: Defeat opponents in interactive fighting arenas where everything you see is a weapon. Smash opponents into walls or throw destructible objects for massive and devastating attacks.
- A Brand-New Comic Series: EA's new Super Heroes will be unveiled in a Marvel six-issue miniseries titled, Marvel Nemesis: The Imperfects™ from May to October.
- Epic Multiplayer Mayhem: Compete in single-player, multiplayer and online modes for epic, head-to-head clashes
- Single-Player Action: Gamers will be pulled into the deep storyline and intense gameplay found in Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects' single-player mode that is unparalleled in the fighting genre.
- Dozens of Unlockables: Battle with all your might to unlock hundreds of collectible rewards.
- PSP™ Exclusives: PSP handheld entertainment system version of the game will feature exclusive levels, Marvel characters as well as Marvel talent working on game and character design.